Making a difference for Christ
locally and globally.
Our three pillars: Love, Serve, Preach
Here at Influence Church, we believe it is our job as believers to be the hands and feet of Christ in our world. We do this by Loving, Serving, and Preaching in our neighborhoods, city, state and to the ends of the earth as instructed Mark 16:15 and Acts 1:8Love:is the greatest commandment we are given. We are called to love everyone and show Christ love to each and every person we meet. In John 13:34-35 Jesus says:”A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”Serve:We are not only called to love, but to serve God’s people. When Jesus came to earth, he showed us how to live. By humbling, serving all those around him (John13:14–17) he illustrated how to serve one another with humility and love. In Matthew 24 Jesus makes it clear that it is our job to actively help people in need(Matthew 25:35-40) and to take care of widows and the orphans. (James1:27)Preach:The Great Commission that Jesus gave us is to go out and make disciples.We can be the hands and feet of Jesus but if we do not also share of word of God and lives aren’t radically transformed for eternity, we are missing the mark. “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.(Matt 28: 16-20). How are we loving, serving, and preaching in our community?
If you’d like to volunteer to serve on one of our teams or would like to help financially with missions ministry, please click one of the links below.
1) Boys and Girls Club Sports Camps 4-5 PM Sign Up
2) Teen Challenge Bible Studies:
If you would like to participate in this study, please email Jen@influencechurch.org or Sign Up
3) Salvation Army: Sign Up
- Worship night June 21st from 6:30-9:00pm. Come spend the evening in worship and prayer as we grow closer to God and minister at the Salvation Army Emergency Shelter. Volunteers are needed to pray with the residents.
- Worship night August 30th from 6:30-9:00pm. Come spend the evening in worship and prayer as we grow closer to God and minister at the Salvation Army Emergency Shelter. Volunteers are needed to pray with the residents.
- October: Birthday party celebration: Influence church will be hosting a birthday celebration for all the residents living at the Salvation Army emergency shelter whose birthday is in October. Come celebrate these amazing people with cake, balloons, and community.
4) Meals on Wheels:
Looking for individuals who want to:
•Deliver a nutritious meal and a friendly check-in
•Serve hot lunches or frozen Grab & Go meals to older adults at a nearby senior center
•Dispense cheer and companionship over the phone or in- person
5) Pop Up Food Distribution:
- Once a month we will be serving in our local community at apartment complexes in Anaheim. The location will change month to month but will be from 5-6 pm on the last Wednesday of every month.
6) Serve Your City
- July 30th (Saturday) from 9-2 pm – Sign Up
7) Mexico Missions Trip
- Aug 18-21, 2022 – Sign Up
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please email Jen at: email@example.com